The Law and Patent Office Anna Belz was founded in 2001 by Anna Belz, a patent attorney (register no: 2903), a member of the Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, a professional representative in the matters of industrial property protection before:
– the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland,
– European Patent Office,
– International Office of WIPO,
– the European Union Office for Intellectual Property
The Office is run in Warsaw, Ostrobramska str.126/105 and in Lublin, Polnocna str. 6/24
With the help of the Office, you will obtain protection for:
– a trademark in Poland and abroad including EU trademark,
– an industrial design in Poland and abroad, including the EU design,
by filing it to the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland (UPRP) and to the European Union Office for Intellectual Property (EUIPO) and to the Office of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
– an invention and utility model in the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland (UPRP),
– an invention in the European Patent Office and in the PCT mode of WIPO
The Law Office provides comprehensive services related to the protection of the above-mentioned intellectual property categories, starting from the filing to the Patent Office to obtaining a protection, and then monitoring the deadlines for annuity of the acquired rights.
What are the consequences of protection obtained in the Patent Office:
It allows you to secure a monopoly on the production /sale of products with specific features reserved in the Patent Office. There is no alternative protection with similar effects. The only alternative with much poorer consequences for the entrepreneur is the protection based on Act on combating unfair competition. It gives protection to the entrepreneur who is the first to introduce his product to the market. However, this protection applies to a specific product (with a specific appearance and construction). Each subsequent product offered by another market participant with a modification, if only minimal, can be considered as different.